Friday, May 23, 2008

WOOT, it's Friday already and a long weekend too! Woot Woot! We are supposed to have some beautiful weather so I hope we are able to get out on our bikes and explore some parks with the girls.

And, here are a couple of layouts to share with you!

Vanessa flew a kite for the very first time last weekend and she took to it like a pro- and she really loved it!


And I just love this pics I got of Robyn the other day at the park- she is looking like such a big girl to me lately!


And I got this picture the other day of the girls together and think they are just so cute!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Patrice~ said...

amie!
is that a little
fabric flower
on that gorgeous
yellow LO?
you're good.
you are very very good.
peace.
enjoy your weekend!!

Kimberly said...

dig the LOs (especially the first one). the pics of the girls??? ca-ute!

Trish said...

Beautiful LO!

The pic of the girls is too cute!

I was in NYC this past week too.

Lea L. said...

Those layouts are so fun, bright and cheery! Love them! Your girls are so adorable!

Hope you had a great weekend!
~Lea