Thursday, May 08, 2008

Why is it that Thursday always takes me by surprise? Almost the weekend yay! I need to really get a couple of things done for the mothers before the weekend though...
We finally got some rain yesterday and today is one of those dreary days where it looks like rain, but never really does rain.
I'm also starting to get excited about going to New York next week! Matt and I are looking forward to spending our 8th anniversary somewhere fun and taking our first trip without the girls. Yes, I know we will miss them dearly, but they will be having fun with Grandma!

Here's a little layout for today. Lovin' the bright green of this Heidi Swapp flower- matches Vanessa's room perfectly. And that funny little grin on her face...


Hope you have a great thursday!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

how do you fit it all in....find he time to scrap?? love the LO!

Patrice~ said...

girl!
your color choices just ROCK!