Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wheeeee! It's summertime!

And, we all enjoyed our first night at the summer fest this past weekend. Looking forward to getting there a few more nights in the next few weeks too.

Vanessa is hanging out at the office with us this week. She really loves it up here! I thought I would share with you the results of her growing up in a crafty-office like ours. This morning, she was very quiet in the front room so I peeked in and found this.


What could she be making with packing foam, paint, flowers, and ribbon?- oh, and we can't forget scotch tape.....

Why, a DRESS of course!



complete with her initials for her "brand" on the tag! LOL

Maybe this signals an early retirement for me?


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

LMAO!! That is SUPER cute and SO creative, wow! Totally adorable dress, too ;-) I see a layout coming about that in the near future ;-)

Jody said...

Aimee, What a gorgeous new blog header! :)