Thursday, September 04, 2008

Black Mary Jane Shoes- seems like every little girl should have a pair at some point. I remember mine, but not so fondly. Have I mentioned that I wasn't much of a girly-girl? I didn't like the slippery bottoms and the patent leather and the pinchy toes...
Thankfully, the mary jane shoes of today are MUCH more comfy (at least they seem that way) and have great treads on the soles. I honestly had no idea just how much my little Robyn and Vanessa would love wearing these shoes so I had to make sure to document it, so they will remember too :)



Have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

Patrice~ said...

what a special memory to keep, amie! I always made sure dd
had new mary janes each school year!
love love love
the lo, especially the snip of eyelet - brilliant touch!

Staci Taylor said...

That is sooooo cute!! Awesome photo, I love that you focused only on the feet, and adorable layout! I especially love that flower you made :-) Who can resist adorable mary janes??

Lea L. said...

This layout is so adorable Amie!! I just love the photo, and that cute little fabric flower! Have a great Sunday!

~Lea

Kimberly said...

i love this LO!
so so adorable.

Yep, I inspire me! said...

:) too cute!!

Dina said...

Cute! I looove Mary Janes and am so sad I don't have a daughter to wear them! :)