August? Really? This summer is going by too fast- my little Vanessa will be starting kindergarten in ONE month! Crazy! We had a nice, relaxing weekend- the weather was beautiful and not too hot or humid- yay! I hope you had a nice weekend too.
I just wanted to share this "rowdy" layout today of my girls playing- seems like they are always making up fun little games to play with each other.
And, I was tagged by my friend Lea, so here goes!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
My random things:
1. I am left handed, except when playing softball or using scissors, then I use my right hand (basketball and volleyball I am pretty much ambidextrious)
2. I have a B.S. in Ecosystems Biology
3. I would like to pursue a PhD in Phycology (the study of algae)... someday :)
4. Matt and I stayed in a treehouse in the jungle of the big island in Hawaii for our honeymoon- I want to go back there someday.
5. I'm a Mac user :)
6. I want to learn to play the guitar
And now, I hereby tag the following people- make sure to check out their cool blogs too!
Have a good day!