Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Howdy folks! Happy Hump Day! :)

Just wanted to pop in today and tell you all to head on over the I Inspire Me blog and check out what all those super creative, inspiring girls had to show this week! Really really awesome stuff!

Here was my take this week, following the 'kitchen' theme. I was struck by the angles on my kitchen faucet and thought, hey I could make this into a layout!
So this....


became this...


I also did a quickie layout about my LOUD child- maybe she really *IS* a future rock star!


So, that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to go check out I Inspire Me- there are a couple of cool RAKs up for grabs I hear!
Peace!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

i LOVE the loud LO. and it rocks that you made a LO from your kitchen sink as inspo!